Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back to Work

I finally got sick of all the hate mail I have been receiving because my blog is not up to date. So, I decided to get with it and start posting some stuff.
Now, because I haven't done this in forever, I have to warn you that there will be quite a few pictures being put up in the next few days. If you begin to feel overloaded and start to yell, "Stop, STOP! Too many already!" well, it's just not my fault. Remember that all of you are the ones who asked me to start posting again, so it is just too bad. You better get used to all the pictures.


Spring Break - March 16 - 20

I can't remember all that we did, but on Friday and Saturday we went camping at Lake Whitney.

Elliott caught 4 fish but I made him throw 1 back. The kids also went swimming in the cold lake, and I only got us lost 2 different times (once getting there and once getting back). Oops.





No comments: