Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Personal Stylist


This morning Brooke came in to help me choose my clothes. The following is our conversation:

Brooke: "Mom, what are you going to wear today?"

Mom: "I don't know, what should I wear?"

Brooke: "Um...how 'bout this one (pink) or this one (pink) or this one (pink) or this one (purple)."

Mom: "So, does it have to be a pink shirt?"

Brooke: "No...how 'bout this pohl-ple one?"

She pulls it off the hanger and hands it to me then starts to walk away.

Brooke: "Mmm...I like pohl-ple popsicles."


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

hahaha oh thats so cute. cant wait to see you guys at the wedding.

Keeping up with the Joneses? said...

So cute!!!!

Tausha Marie said...

Oh, how cute is that. Brooke must have been hanging around in my closet, because everything I own is a shade of pink. :-) I might have a little pohl-ple too.