Monday, May 16, 2011

The Comedic Stylings of William

A few days ago, William left out all of his Pokemon cards. This isn't the first time that he has done this, so Elliott got upset at him.

William was defending himself saying, "I didn't leave them out! Someone took them out of my room and put them there!"

"Really?" His dad responded. "If someone took them, did you file a police report?"

"No."

"Well, if they were stolen than you should have. I'm taking them away for a while."


That seemed to be the end of the conversation - things calmed down and everyone went about their normal routines. However, a few minutes later William walked up to Elliott and handed him a piece of paper, then turned and walked away.

This is exactly what it said,

"I report that my Pokemom cards have bian stolen. I sespek Aubrey, Brooke, and Dad.


William"



Touche'




4 comments:

Tuesdee said...

LOL!!! That is AWESOME!

camille said...

oh! I love him! And I won't be the only one to tell you he is exactly like his dad!!! EXACTLY!

Keeping up with the Joneses? said...

That made me laugh out loud! I love that kid!!!

BTW - I've been thinking about Aubrey A LOT lately. Don't know why, but it keeps occurring to me that I want to take her out for a special day of shopping, a fancy lunch, and some sort of activity she'd really like to do. I used to do this with my nieces when they were her age. Do you think she would be okay with this? Are YOU okay with it??

Stephanie said...

We are laughing so hard right now.