Saturday, July 2, 2011

Capturing Memories

Yesterday Elliott went out and bought me a new camera!

Now...we've had quite a few cameras over the years. We buy one, use it until our kids fully destroy it (about 2 years) and then buy another one.

Well, this time we decided to bite the bullet and get a nice camera. He bought me a Canon T2i. I've only had it a day and so far, I love it. I don't have to wait 3 minutes between taking pictures, I can actually get shots while my kids are in motion, and it focuses on what I point it at - all of these are a huge step above our last camera.

I have included some pictures from last night - I just couldn't help taking a ton of pictures. I think my kids are sick of me. LOVE IT!


Aubrey is always willing to pose for a picture -


Even Missy got in on the action-


Brooke and her best friend, Abby -

This is what Leah looks like 90% of the time, filthy -


Daddy took the kids swimming and let me stay on the side and take pictures -


Brooke jumping in, she's a little fish -


William the blue-eyed eel -


Now he's flying through the air. I was able to get about 5 shots from take-off to landing. So fun! -



Leah thinks she can swim...too bad she's wrong -



"Say cheese." - "Cheese!"


Aubrey flipping through the air. A little blurry, but I'm working on it _



Leah running out of the pool to go home -



Brooke's final flight of the night -

Thank you, Elliott! I love it!

No comments: