Sunday, June 6, 2010

Birthday, Baseball, Ballet and More

Birthday

For my birthday Elliott and I went out to dinner with some friends. Then we came home and had a birthday celebration with lots of chocolate cake and presents. It was a great day.


Baseball

William played baseball and Aubrey played softball this year. Unfortunately I can't seem to hold a baby, chase after a 3 year old, watch a game, and take pictures. So...I don't have very many. However, this was a good one of William playing catcher. He only did it once and I'm not sure if he liked it or not. But he LOVES baseball and maybe next year I'll get more pictures.


Aubrey was the only Lefty on her team. She had a lot of fun being on the same team with one of her friends. Plus, she was great at 2nd base. There was one game where she got two outs right in a row. She's also quite good at shortstop. Next year should be fun!



Brooke had fun just watching all of this. She would often forget water (okay...I guess that was me forgetting the water) so she had to use Williams. They had a fun system going at one game. Brooke looks like a hamster.

Ballet

Aubrey and Brooke both took ballet from Miss Lisa this year. They both LOVED it. Lisa is such a great teacher plus she made it fun! Here are their professional pictures as well as some from the recital.








And More





3 comments:

Markell said...

what some talented and beautiful kids you have!!!!

Tausha Marie said...

Oh Cami, The ballet pictures are so beautiful! I can't wait to see Aubrey and William play softball and baseball. It sounds like you're having fun.

Markell said...

Now that the kids are back in school I am waiting for an update:) Love you guys!